The all-new 2015 Yukon, Yukon XL and flagship Yukon Denali models deliver greater capability and refinement, greater performance, new fold-flat rear seats and a quieter interior. They’re also better-connected, with next-generation IntelliLink.
Bold styling and advanced technologies – including new safety and security technologies – support Yukon’s greater capability, while a more comprehensive list of standard features is designed to broaden the appeal of one of the industry’s most popular full-size SUV lineups.
The distinctive Denali models deliver an exclusive package of design, performance and upscale interior amenities.
Yukon Denali’s exclusive 6.2L engine is the most powerful in the segment, with 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. Denali models are also rated at 16.2 L/100km city / 11.4 L/100km highway (4WD models).
A new family of advanced EcoTec3 engines delivers more horsepower and torque, with the segment’s best V-8 fuel economy, including a fuel consumption rating of 10.1 L/100km highway with the standard 5.3L engine (2WD models) – a nearly 10-percent improvement over previous models.
Yukon and Yukon XL share design, architectural and powertrain elements, but Yukon XL has an approximately 14-inch longer wheelbase and is approximately 20 inches longer overall, providing greater legroom for third-row passengers and more than twice the cargo room behind the third-row seat.
New and enhanced product highlights across the 2015 Yukon lineup include:
• Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo capability and convenience – including an available power-folding feature
• Easier entry/exit
• All-new cargo management system
• Available power rear liftgate with multiple programmable height settings
• Standard eight-inch-diagonal colour touch screen radio with enhanced IntelliLink and available navigation
• Eight-inch-diagonal customizable driver display with three available user themes and available head-up display (Denali models)
• Multiple USB ports, an SD slot and accessory power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds
• Available Blu-ray/DVD rear-seat entertainment system with dual screens on Yukon XL
• Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats
• Available keyless entry and push-button start.
When it comes to safety, the Yukon lineup incorporates new technologies to help protect the driver and passengers before, during and after a collision. They include a forward radar system and the segment’s only Front Center Air Bag (models with front bucket seats), which deploys from the inboard side of the driver’s seat and inflates between the driver and front passenger, providing added protection for both front occupants in side-impact crashes.