The best-selling Lexus in Canada is about to get even better.
The fourth generation Lexus RX has been designed and engineered to surprise beyond expectations – with seductive styling, inspiring innovation, and dynamic performance. The result – a luxury crossover combines the flexibility of a sport utility vehicle with the driving comfort of a luxury sedan, wrapped in an elegant and sophisticated package – luxuriously equipped with smart technology and comfort features that deliver an intuitive, worry-free experience, every time.
Lexus Canada offers the 2016 RX in three models – each with its own signature characteristics that deliver an emotional, confident and responsive driving experience:
• The RX 350 features a redesigned power train, built around an eight-speed automatic transmission and enhanced 3.5L V6 engine that delivers more horsepower and torque than previous models.
• The RX 350 F SPORT builds on this while drawing upon Lexus’ racing heritage, mating the 3.5L V6 to an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and specially tuned handling systems to deliver a more dynamic driving experience.
• The RX 450h is built around the advanced and efficient power of the Lexus Hybrid Drive and – for the first time – is offered in an available F SPORT configuration.
The 2016 Lexus RX 450h may be enhanced with a choice of three upgrade packages, including the first ever F SPORT model for a hybrid RX:
• The Executive Package adds a panoramic roof, panoramic view monitor, hands-free power back door, 15-speaker Mark Levinson Audio system, the Qi wireless charger, power rear folding seats, and a number of Lexus safety technologies and driver aids, including Head-Up Display, Pre-Collision System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, and Lane Departure Alert.
• The Executive Plus Package further enhances the Executive Package, adding a rear seat entertainment system 11.6” LCD display screens and wireless headphones.
• The F SPORT Series 3 package adds several exclusive F SPORT styling enhancements, including unique 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, front grille, shift knob, seats and scuff plates. It also adds aluminum sport pedals with rubber inserts and Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management, plus a panoramic roof, panoramic view monitor, touchless, hands-free power back door, 15-speaker Mark Levinson Audio system, the Qi wireless charger, power rear folding seats, and a number of Lexus safety technologies and driver aids, including Head-Up Display, Pre-Collision System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, and Lane Departure Alert.